Surrogate Partner for Women
"Really, every woman is an example to me, because as women we go through so much pain. We have to live this perfect life when we are messed up inside. We all go through trials and tribulations."
~Mary J. Blige
The WIHL can:
Help support women through the ordeal of abortion.
Offer comfort and healing after trauma from rape and abuse.
Coach women in getting their groove back after childbirth.
Help women deal with sexual harassment issues.
A woman's sexuality is more than what society tells us. Additionally, women are judged in all of aspects of their lives on the expression of their sexuality. We will work together to help women harness their own powerful sexuality. Women are special and perfect in their own uniqueness. Yes ladies, we CAN have our cake and eat it too.
What does a woman want? She wants to overcome anxiety. She wants to be comfortable with her own body. She wants to learn how to tap into her inner Goddess. She wants to appreciate her sexuality. She wants to learn, heal and grow. Some women have never experienced these ideals, or have never had an opportunity to practice them in a safe space. Until now!
The WIHL designs a plan for each wonderfully unique woman!
We can address these issues together:
• Low desire or lack of sexual desire
• How to make sex fun
• Difficulties reaching orgasm
• Body image concerns: trauma, shame, self-image and weight
• Sexual inexperience such as virginity and shyness
• Painful sex
• Unfulfilled sexual needs
• Relationship challenges and communication conflicts
• Love without attraction
• Gender identity or sexual orientation
• Shame, guilt, and worry
• Expanding sexual knowledge and learning new skills
Women will get real help with:
• Experiencing more pleasure during sex
• Understanding sexual anatomy
• Experiencing an orgasm
• Reconnecting with desire and sexuality at any age
• Bridging the desire gap between self and partner
• Letting go of expectations
• Navigating the world of 21st century dating
• Learning to communicate about sex
• Improving and transforming self-esteem
• Exploring sexual orientation, BDSM, kink, and alternative sex